I write personalised, bespoke quotes for each client so I can create your dream website and help you to meet your specific aims. Get in touch when you’re ready to move forward and find out how I can transform your website.
Web design package
My typical web design package includes:
- a questionnaire to get you thinking about your brand, business and the steps you want your customers to take
- a consultation call to discuss your requirements
- a sitemap of recommended pages, based on our discussions
- a hand-drawn wireframe of the homepage and key pages, to outline the structure of the website
- one round of revisions on the wireframes
- two mock-ups: one of the homepage on a typical desktop screen, and one of the homepage on a typical mobile device (additional mock-ups can be requested, including other pages or particular screen sizes)
- two rounds of revisions on the mock-ups
- favicon/social icon design
- a custom-built, responsive WordPress theme which looks great on both large and small screens
- a blog
- links to your social media accounts
- WordPress plugins added and set up, including Yoast SEO and premium plugins such as Gravity Forms
- the images and body copy you’ve provided added to the website
- a password-protected test website so you can see the full, working website before it goes live
- transferring the new WordPress theme and content to your hosting/domain
- tutorials of how to use the new website
- 2 weeks support post-launch
- a pre-launch holding page to get you going straight away
- newsletter sign ups/email opt-ins and integration with Mailchimp, or your chosen email service
- opt-in incentives on blog posts and key pages
- sales page design
- blog image template design, so you can easily share your blog posts on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
I believe that the person who knows your business the best is you, so it’s preferable for you to write the text for the website. If you would prefer to hire someone to help you with this, I can put you in touch with some excellent copywriters.
I can provide an additional quote if you’d like me to be responsible for sourcing the images for your website.
You will be asked to organise hosting and domains yourself (if they’re not already in place) but I can give you recommendations of superb hosting companies who will guide you through the process.
Read my FAQs for more info.Email me at email@example.com with your requirements if you'd like more information.
Our e-commerce package includes:
- everything in the web design package, plus
- WooCommerce integration
- mock-ups of the main shop and product page template
- shop, product page, category page, cart/basket and checkout templates added to your WordPress theme
- the product information and images you’ve provided, formatted and added to the shop
- PayPal or your chosen payment gateway(s) set up
Our branding package includes:
- everything in the web design package, plus a set of brand guidelines including:
- a visual moodboard of the type of images to be used by your brand (really useful to share with your photographer, graphic designer, virtual assistant and social media manager so your branding is consistent and cohesive across everything you do)
- a guide on how and where to use your logos
- a brand thesaurus
- typography usage and fonts
- a colour palette with combinations
- two rounds of revisions to make sure the brand guidelines match your vision
If you would like a logo designed in addition to this, I can put you in touch with some very talented logo designers.
WordPress theme creation
If you already have website mock-ups and are looking for a someone who will carefully respect the work that’s been put into your designs and create a WordPress theme that matches them perfectly, I’d love to work with you. I’m happy to consult with you throughout the design process to talk through what will work and how we can bring your ideas to life; or we can take your designs and run with them.
I can manage your WordPress website if you want someone to keep it up to date, make sure security updates are installed, and troubleshoot after upgrades. Our maintenance packages include:
- installation of the newest versions of WordPress
- installation of the newest versions of your WordPress theme
- keeping WordPress plugins up to date
- solving issues and conflicts caused by new versions
Maintenance packages are charged monthly.
The price per month depends on the size of your website, which theme you’re using and how many plugins you have.
I also take on smaller projects such as:
- making your website responsive, so it works and looks great on all sizes of screens
- adding and changing content on your website
- designing new page templates
- making alterations to your existing WordPress theme